TSI has successfully provided site services support to major projects in Newfoundland and Labrador since 1995, including:
- Remote work camp mobilization and support such as kitchen operations, housekeeping, and janitorial services.
- Maintenance and air support services.
- Installation of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Facilities operation and maintenance.
- Port operation, including haulage, loading, and storage of ore concentrates.
- Road, parking lot, and walkway maintenance, including dust control and snow and ice control and removal.
- Recruitment of qualified and skilled labour to successfully meet job requirements and ensure client satisfaction.
Since 2005, TSI has been site services provider for Vale at the company’s nickel and cobalt mine at Voisey’s Bay, Labrador. TSI is responsible for facilities operation and maintenance, including operation of the port, solid waste and sewage management, and provision of transportation and airfield support.
TSI maintains a close working relationship with its clients to ensure that services meet expectations. TSI has a robust recruiting program to ensure that the client’s labour needs are met.