TSI leverages the strength of its partners (NGC 51% and ATCO Frontec 49%) to provide unrivalled support to clients.
Nunatsiavut Group of Companies is a for-profit entity operating under the Labrador Inuit Capital Strategy Trust. The Trust was established by the Nunatsiavut Government to independently oversee its diverse business interests, including marine and air transportation, commercial real estate, construction, remote camp operations, logistics, and heavy civil. Through its several entities, NGC brings capacity and expertise to projects in Labrador and beyond.
- Nunatsiavut Construction Inc. (NCI) specializes in residential and commercial building construction, water and sewer and road construction, earthwork, and other heavy civil projects.
- NGC Solutions Inc. (NSI) offers logistics, expediting and remote camp operations services to researchers, resource companies, and construction companies.
- NGC Nunatsiavut Marine Inc. (NMI) provides shoreside support to the Labrador coastal marine service.
- Nunak Land Corporation maintains and operates a commercial real estate portfolio with assets in Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Makkovik, Hopedale, and Nain.
- Air Borealis provides fixed-wing and rotary air service in Labrador.
ATCO Frontec is a Canadian company with worldwide business and manufacturing interests. ATCO is a global leader in the modular construction industry, with business operations on five continents and manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, and Australia. ATCO’s offers a diverse suite of services:
- Workforce housing
- Food and other site support services and logistics
- Operations management
- Facility operations and maintenance
- Disaster response
- Military support services.
ATCO’s products include relocatable structures and workforce camps and lodges.