Torngait Services Inc. puts the safety of its employees and the people they work with at the forefront of its operation. Our paramount goal is a safe work place. TSI invests significant resources in safety-focused initiatives, including:
- On and off-site employee training
- Increased supervisor/ employee ratios
- Full-time, on-site safety advisors
- Full-time, on-site trainers
- Intensive orientation program for new hires
- Enhanced workplace reporting systems
- Safety-oriented employee incentive programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
TSI has a long-standing commitment to safety. In May 2007, TSI was selected from more than 16,000 employers throughout Newfoundland and Labrador to be a founding member in the Workplace Health, Safety & Compensation Commission CEO Charter- Leaders in Health and Safety.
We have been a proud CORTM “Member in Good Standing” with the Newfoundland Construction Safety Association since 2001.
Our company remains committed to a safe and healthy work environment, with 2020 internal Health, Safety and Environment audit scores that were the highest of all ATCO Frontec partners.
TSI continues to strive for excellence in all facets of Health, Safety, and the Environment.